The Holiday Brunch is sold out! If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please use our Contact form and ask to be put on the wait list. Please also indicate how many tickets you wish to purchase. Mahalo!
Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka, Happy Hannukah, Happy Festivus, and Happy whatever else you might celebrate at the end of the year. Our Holiday Brunch is coming up soon, and here are the particulars:
- Date: December 12, 2021 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: 3660 On the Rise, 3660 Waialae Avenue, on the corner of Waialae and Wilhelmina Rise. (map)
- Parking available under the building. Parking will be paid for by Don and Carol Johnston. Mahalo Don and Carol!
- We will be having a gift exchange. Value of gifts $10 – $15. Men to bring gift for men, women to bring gift for women.
All applicable COVID restrictions at the time of the Brunch will be in force. These change regularly as the COVID situation gets better or worse, so please keep updated on the situation. As of November 1, the requirements include (there may be more requirements, so please be flexible):
- Showing your COVID vaccination card or acceptable negative test upon entry to the restaurant.
- Wearing your mask except while eating or drinking.
- We are limited to a maximum of 40 people attending (50% of room capacity).
- Seating will be at tables of 8, food served “family style” (i.e.: large platters placed on the table from which everyone takes their portion of the food).
- No mingling between tables
Since we have to provide a headcount to the restaurant ahead of time, we will need your payment BEFORE December 1 to reserve your seats. No late payments, no paying at the door.
Use this form to order your AMSCH Holiday Brunch tickets using a credit / debit card, or your PayPal account. If you use a mobile device, then you can also pay with Venmo.
If you prefer to pay by check, then click here. Please allow a couple of days for the mail to be delivered to the PO Box before the December 1 signup deadline.
Also, please note that the discount price is for AMSCH Members only. i.e.: those folks who have paid their membership dues of $30 / person / year. Being a member of the AMSCH Facebook page does NOT make you a member of the club eligible for the discounted price. If you are uncertain of your membership status, please click here to fill out a contact form and select you are trying to contact the Treasurer – Harry Zisko
Lastly, the prices below include tax and tip.
Please enter the information requested below.