26th Mustang Madness All Ford Show
Sunday, May 5, 2019
At Windward Ford in Kailua
Entry Donations will be collected
MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
Show is open to all Ford powered cars, trucks and SUVs!
Participant’s Choice Voting!
(subject to change; listen for announcements on day of show)
|Entrants arrive at Windward Ford for parking and check-in at the registration desk. You must be checked-in by 10:00 am to participate in the show.|
|Show opens – all cars must be in their assigned spots|
|10:00 am – 12:00 pm||Participant’s Choice Voting (ballots must be turned in by noon to be counted)|
|10:00 am – 2:00 pm||Door prize giveaways (For AMSCH members only; must be present to win)|
|Rumble Contest (people’s choice)|
|End of show|
To enter your Ford powered vehicle:
It’s a simple 2-step process:
- Read the ‘Rules of the Road’ (below)
- Fill out the online form and submit it. If you know someone who wants to enter the show but does not have web access have them call Darryl Yamane at 808-284-4773
Note: Registration closes on Sunday April 28, 2019 at 10:00 pm HST. To reserve your place in the show, register before then. Day-of-show registration is on a space available basis.
Step 1: RULES OF THE ROAD
- This show is presented and produced by the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii and co-sponsored by Windward Ford. It is a venue for our club members to display their Mustangs and other Ford vehicles and to talk to others about the club. It is also the opportunity to invite others to display their Ford vehicles and to help support our designated charity for the show.
- The show is limited to FORD POWERED cars, trucks and SUVs only. Vehicles may be entered on a space available basis under the discretion of the event chairperson. First priority is given to our club members as a venue to display their cars. Additional space is given to invited special guest clubs. Remaining spots go to non-club Ford powered vehicles as space allows.
- All show entries must be pre-registered in advance of the show. Vehicles on display must arrive and be checked in by 10:00 a.m. on show day and must remain until closing. If there is space available, day-of-show registration may be allowed.
- Because vehicles may need to be moved during the show, owners need to remain in the show area during the entire event. Vehicles are not to be moved for the duration of the show unless directed by show personnel. Vehicles must leave the lot when directed immediately after the show closing.
- Entry donation is $10.00 per vehicle to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and is tax deductible. Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted. Note: 100% of what you donate goes directly to MADD, and feel free to donate more than $10.00.
- All vehicles must have current registration, safety check and insurance coverage.
- Only Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club members are eligible for door prizes and a free lunch.
- Club door prize winners must be present to win.
- Any participant can sign up for membership during the show but membership is not required for show entry.
- This show is a “Participant’s Choice” event. Each registered entry will receive one ballot to vote on their favorite vehicle in multiple categories. Also, members of the Aloha Mustang and Shelby Club of Hawaii will each receive one ballot to vote on their favorite vehicles.
- Any misbehavior or alcoholic consumption on site will not be tolerated. Infractions will lead to the dismissal of the participant and removal from the premises.
- Any vehicle registered in the show may participate in the Rumble Contest. We request that you indicate that you want to participate in the Rumble Contest when you fill out the online registration form.
- Vehicles entered in the Rumble Contest must have their exhaust routed through mufflers.
- Since we are being hosted on a car dealership lot, we request that any FOR SALE signs be LIMITED to no larger than a single 4 x 6 inch index card. This is a car show, not a used car lot. If your car is for sale, let the registrar know so that if anyone inquires on cars for sale, we can send them to talk to you and look at your car.
- The trophies are sponsored by Windward Ford. The door prizes, lunch and show events are sponsored by the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii.
- Windward Ford has limited designated parking for its customers that is not to be used by spectators or friends of those with vehicles in the show. Please kokua.
Questions about this event should be directed to Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii show staff, not Windward Ford personnel.
If you cannot abide by these rules you are requested to withdraw your entry and to not park in the show display area.
*** Thank you for your cooperation ***
Step 2: Fill out the entry formTake me to the registration form!
|Darryl Yamane||284-4773||Car Show Chairman – questions about the show|
|Don Johnston||395-0604||Media relations / publicity|
|Harry Zisko||551-9517||Questions / problems with the registration form.|