25th Mustang Madness All Ford Show
Sunday, May 20, 2018
At Windward Ford in Kailua
Voluntary donations will be collected
Habilitat – The Place of Change
A long term substance abuse and vocational training program located in Kaneohe
Show is open to all Ford powered cars, trucks and SUVs!
Space is limited for each award category, so all vehicles MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED.
Tower of Power (sound system contest)!
(subject to change; listen for announcements on day of show)
8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
|Registration of show entries. All entries MUST be registered by 9:00 am to participate in the show.|
|Show opens – all cars must be in their assigned spots|
|Judging of entries|
|Door prize giveaways
(For AMSCH members only; must be present to win)
|“Tower of Power” radio contest (people’s choice)|
|Rumble Contest (people’s choice)|
3:00 pm (or earlier)
To enter your Ford powered vehicle:
It’s a simple 3-step process:
- Read the ‘Rules of the Road’ (below)
- Review the classes available to select the correct one for your car. (Link is after the ‘Rules of the Road’)
- Fill out the online form and submit it. If you know someone who wants to enter the show but does not have web access have them call Barry Mumper at 261-4090
Note: Registration closes on Thursday, May 17th, 2018 at 10:00 pm HST. To reserve your place in the show, register before then. Day-of-show registration is on a space available basis, and only for the Display Only (non-judged) class – NO exceptions!
Step 1: RULES OF THE ROAD
- This show is presented and produced by the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii and co-sponsored by Windward Ford. It is a venue for our club members to display their Mustangs and other Ford vehicles and to talk to others about the club. It is also the opportunity to invite others to display their Ford vehicles and to help support our designated charity for the show.
- The show is limited to FORD POWERED cars, trucks and SUVs only. Vehicles may be entered on a space available basis in each award group under the discretion of the event chairperson. First priority is given to our club members as a venue to display their cars. Additional space is given to invited special guest clubs. Remaining spots go to non-club Ford powered vehicles as space allows.
- All show entries must be pre-registered in advance of the show. Vehicles on display must arrive and be checked in by 9 a.m. on show day and must remain until closing. Because vehicles may need to be moved during the show, owners need to remain in the show area during the entire event. Vehicles are not to be moved for the duration of the show unless directed by show personnel. Vehicles must leave the lot when directed immediately after the show closing. If there is space available, day-of-show registration for the “Display Only” class may be allowed.
- Voluntary entry donation is $10.00 per vehicle for the Habilitat – The Place of Change in Kaneohe and is tax deductible. Cash and checks accepted.
- All entries are eligible for awards except for entries in the “Display Only” class.
- All vehicles must have current registration, safety check and insurance coverage.
- Only Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club members are eligible for door prizes and a free lunch.
- Club door prize winners must be present to win.
- Any participant can sign up for membership during the show but membership is not required for show entry.
- Selected individuals will do the judging. Vehicles are evaluated on attention to detail and cleanliness. Please do not talk to the judges while they are working unless they ask to speak to you.
- The judges will examine the exterior, interior and engine compartment of your vehicle (trunk and undercarriage are not judged). It is recommended that you have your hood open and convertible top up so that the judges can evaluate these areas.
- Any misbehavior or alcoholic consumption on site will not be tolerated. Infractions will lead to the dismissal of the participant and removal from the premises.
- Any vehicle registered in the show (including the “Display Only” class) may participate in the Rumble Contest and Tower of Power contest.
- Vehicles entered in the Rumble Contest must have their exhaust routed through mufflers.
- Since we are being hosted on a car dealership lot, we request that any FOR SALE signs be LIMITED to no larger than a single 4 x 6 inch index card. This is a car show, not a used car lot. If your car is for sale, let the registrar know so that if anyone inquires on cars for sale, we can send them to talk to you and look at your car.
- The trophies are sponsored by Windward Ford. The door prizes, lunch and show events are sponsored by the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii.
- Windward Ford has limited designated parking for its customers that is not to be used by spectators or friends of those with vehicles in the show. Please kokua.
Questions about this event should be directed to Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club of Hawaii show staff, not Windward Ford personnel.
If you cannot abide by these rules you are requested to withdraw your entry and to not park in the show display area.
*** Thank you for your cooperation ***
Step 2: Choose the class for your vehicle
Click here to review the available classes.
Step 3: Fill out the entry form
After you have reviewed the available classes, then click on the button at the bottom of the Classes page to go to our online entry form. If you know someone who wants to enter a car in the show but does not have web access, then have them email Harry Zisko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barry Mumper (AMSCH President)
General car show questions
|Darryl Yamane||284-4773||Questions about what class your car belongs in|
|Don Johnston||395-0604||Media relations / publicity|
|Harry Zisko||551-9517||Questions / problems with the registration form. If you have questions about what class your car should be entered in, please contact Darryl Yamane at 284-4773.|